Friday, June 4, 2010

No promises...

Yeah I know I said I would continue this story on wednesday but who really reads this anyways? My life has been really hectic the past three days and I can't tell you how much has happened. For one I'm getting my braces off in five days, two my mother wants to punish me for all my wrong doings in life; by this I mean she wants me to see a therapist, and finally The best thing in the world I could ever imagine happened to me which I don't care about a damn thing because right now I'm feeling good. So to continue the story...


I opened the garage door because that's the only door that doesn't make a noise when you open it, I could just sneak out my window but my room is on the top floor and also I'm terrified of heights. Getting out was easy getting past the neighbors dog was the hard part because that stupid mut barks all fucking night sometimes. I climbed the fence without a sound luckily the dog wasn't around so I didn't have to worry about that, I was suddenly really nervous and my heart felt like it was going to fall out of my ass- Haha. So I saw him just leaning against the tree, I walked closer and called out his name "Hadley?" There he was almost just as I remembered him but somehow different. He grabbed me and pulled me into his arms and against his chest he always smelled good, it wasn't like a cologne smell, but a naturally sweet scent even his breath smelled fresh... but this time it was different the way his breath smelled it took me a minute to recognize the smell and as soon as I did I pulled away. I looked at him almost like I was asking him a silent question just by staring at him. "What? Are you not happy to see me?" he chuckled, he sounds different the tone in his voice was higher than it usually is. "Are you drunk Hadley?" He looked at me than smiled "Does it matter?" He laughed. I hated that laugh it didn't sound like his real laugh. "You shouldn't be here, go home." I said a bit sourly. "Wow your mean, I'm sorry I haven't really talked to you...it's just I have been really busy." He said slowly, in his apologetic voice which I never fall for. "Busy doing what? Drinking." I asked. "Listen just come with me?" he said "Go where? I'm not going anywhere with you." I replied, the harsh tone in my voice seemed difficult to restrain in the quiet night, but I couldn't risk waking up my parents. "Please I just, I don't know what else to do... I'm a mess!" He shouted. I covered His mouth with my hand "Shhh... Your going to wake up my parents, then we're both screwed." I whispered loudly. "Just come with me, I will never ask you for anything again... Please?" He grabbed tightly around my waist "Fine." I said half heartedly. And deep into the night we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment