Monday, June 14, 2010

One door closes and another opens.

She came in through the door, not looking at me I wasn't even aware of her until she said "Hey guys sorry I'm late." I saw her sit down next to me, ignoring my presence, ignoring I was even there. Why is she still so full of hate? I said hi and asked her how she was doing. Just these simple words probably changed everything because now she is talking to me again. I don't know how many times I called her a bitch, and put her down to her very core... but I like this right now, I like how we are in the stage of actually tolerating each other and it makes knowing her again worth while. What she doesn't know is... well LOTS of things happened this weekend. Hadley has stopped talking to me completely I don't understand why he has to be difficult, I mean we can still be friends right? Or is that not possible in the male world. Well today I'm completely over it.

Casey: Is a boy I have known for a really long time, and I have always like him a little. Not enough to tell him how I really feel about him. He is my brothers best friend, so telling him that I liked him would just be weird because basically he lives at my house, he is always spending more time at my house than his own. I don't mind it watching and listening to him was always what I did, I mean if I can't date him I could still flirt with him right? Well last summer he asked me if I liked him... and well I just couldn't tell him the truth. I regretted keeping this a secret but I knew he liked me too, I think I got scared, because at this same time my best friend Tagan was absolutely in love with him and that meant I had to pretend that I didn't like him at all. The attraction between us faded as time went by, but I always thought of what it could have been like if he didn't meet Tagan at all.

Well now that I'm not friends with her or don't ever speak to her until yesterday... well Casey and I have been spending more time with each other. Finally he told me he likes me as of yesterday and I can't even imagine what's going to happen now... all I know is being with him has never made me more happy.

1 comment: