Friday, June 25, 2010

From someone else.

Last night we watched a movie and I fell asleep in his arms, there something about him that makes me feel very safe and everyday I'm falling for him. Yesterday Tagan admitted to him that she still likes him. He rejected her and told her that he liked me. It feels good to have something that she can't take away, but she will try... She will try to ruin my life but she never will. Theres something I figured out that she will never realize; Its that life goes on she needs to move on. I'm happy and she's not. Everything she has done to me will all be paid for later in her life. I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I'm happy thats all that matters. I can't be stuck because Casey keeps me going and in this insane chaotic world called high school... I can walk down the hallways of hell and be proud that I never gave up. It's summer now so I will live it up! So here it goes... day number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment