Sunday, July 11, 2010

Slowly fading

Sometimes I feel like i'm hanging by a single thread and I just wish the world would stop. If I didn't know that he liked me as much as I liked him I'm pretty sure I couldn't go on. I will never know what it would be like to fall in love with him as summer goes on. I can only imagine what it could have been like right now, I want to be held again I want to smell the smell of his breath, the way he put his arm around me holding me, just listening to the sound of his breathing to feel his hard beating pulse when ever we were together and I knew he was happy. Every thought of him kills me, I can't even function sometimes and I give random outbursts of exasperation to everyone. I don't understand these emotions I hate him and I love him all in the same day, I can't sleep, I can't eat, and I just lay around all day waiting for something to happen. I just don't know what to do I'm the biggest mess to ever live. I hope he thinks about me? The days are getting longer something has to be done... anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment