Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wasted time


I'm sick of wasting time on you. I hate that every thought of you makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time. I don't need anything or anyone right now, I'm really trying to forget you but I have known you for so long... The truth is this should have happened a long time ago, it's so pointless now. Really though, I loved you. BLEH. I really don't think I could live without you I'm so confused about what to do with myself, what school I want to go to I'm deciding my whole life without you and it sucks. I never wanted things to change; like the way I feel about you all the times all the memories. You told me to "never forget" and trust me I wont. So when I see you it will seem like I have moved on but I haven't and probably never will.. well what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment