Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A new beggining

I realized something today- the world is much brighter when you walk outside, I've been so trapped in my own world I never even realized how beautiful the world really is when you walk outside, I love this feeling of finally letting myself live my own life with no rules to anyone or my parents and knowing what the right thing is. I can't believe I wasted so much time remembering the past I finally feel like moving on and pretend it didn't happen. Even though some part of me will never let go I will still learn from the mistakes that came from the past. I know I sound like one of those books where the end is happy and the screwed up teenager finally finds light at the end of the tunnel and their life finally turns around blah... blah... BLAH. I miss my old friends, I miss the person I used to be the person who wasn't afraid of taking risks, I'm just not the person I was anymore and that makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment