Sunday, May 23, 2010

Nothing left to say...

I saw her as she walked through the door her long legs walking with her one inch heels for a moment she glanced at me with no expression, no attitude, no way of letting me no that she was silently hurting inside... burning with an anger towards me; blaming me for everything wrong in her life. I smile anyway showing maybe there is a little hope in all of us, maybe I should just forgive her for letting me down over and over. Learning to forgive her seems impossible because I still haven't forgiven myself for what I did.

The phone silently rings I feel my intense heart beating and my sweaty hands clenching onto the phone. "Hello?" It's her, I recognize her voice. What do I say now? What can I say? I say nothing just wait for the silence to give her the answer that no one is on the phone "Who is this? Hello?" I hang up. She's still alive atleast, why did I worry in the first place? Why didn't I just realize all she wants is attention. All she wants is for people to feel bad for her, and feel her pain. It's ridiculous for me to wonder what's she's doing wonder if she is ever going to wake up one day and realize she has no REAL friends... I was her only true friend and now I hate her guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment